Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gifts of Moments...

Today I experienced my own perfect storm.  It was after a feeding, in a quiet house, with a beautiful, healthy baby asleep and snuggled up on my chest, listening to her breathe along with gentle low rumbles of thunder outside....the realization that this is my life now- this bliss. No schedule or agenda. Heart to heart.  These precious, fleeting moments...gifts of presence if I allow myself to let go and be fully alive here.  It is the joy of getting to know my daughter...the gift of never having to stop. The husband who works to give me this life- this love....my true love.  I could not stop the tears from flooding and rolling down onto her sweet, soft head. My deepest gratitude offered up to God...for this family He made, for the people in it that I adore more every day, for this day, this season in life, for sweet Lily herself, for the protection, provision and complete blessing over our lives.... Oh how I cherish these days of blurred moments rich with life and love.... help me to always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment