Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm Two Months Old!


Hello Everyone!  I'm two months old today!  

I'm now busy studying my world and I especially love staring at my cherry blossom tree in my room! I enjoy kicking my legs, sucking on my hand, smiling at my parents, looking outside, going for walks in the park with my family and riding in the car (but not when we stop at stoplights)!  I also love snuggling, looking at books and relaxing in my swing.  I am not really a fan of tummy time, and I'm beginning to enjoy my baths.  I'm now sleeping through the night and am super smiley when I wake up.  I have recently started to discover my voice and enjoy cooing at folks from time to time.  



sometimes I move so fast, my mom can't focus in time!

  I wasn't too excited about this photo shoot, but did my very best! 


To help keep me entertained, mom had a special photo assistant...he's really great!

 

 Can't believe I've already been here for two whole months!


xo
Love,
Lily

1 comment:

  1. Lily, you are absolutely adorable!! I love your dress, and all your great facial expressions. I can't believe you're 2 months old!!

    ReplyDelete