Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Logan is 8 Months Old!


serious cuteness alert!


Hello World!



I'm eight months old today!  

there are two of my teeth
I'm doing great and getting bigger by the minute.  Mom says I have a million facial expressions these days and that they are all cute.  I'm loving being a little brother and especially love it when my sister brings me toys to play with.  One of my favorite things to do is knock over people's block towers.  That never gets old! 



Now that I'm crawling everywhere, I can really get into some stuff!  I am working hard to learn how to crawl on hardwood floors.  Sometimes I can do it without any problem, and sometimes my pants and socks make things a little bit slippery and I get sad and frustrated that I can't get where I want to go, so someone has to come and help me.



I am eating a ton of food these days.  


My favorites from this month are are avocado, squash, pears and mangos.  I also enjoy cottage cheese and trying to grab the spoon and feed myself.  Sometimes my mom just lets me go to town and I make a huge mess, and other times she tries to keep me semi-clean so she doesn't have to change my outfit several times a day.  


I like to keep her guessing with where she will find mashed food on my outfits and on me.  I am also learning to feed myself. I really enjoy eating puffs when I can get them into my mouth.



I love my napping schedule.  My mom and dad put me down awake and most of the time, I'm asleep within a minute.  It's rare for me to cry at all when I'm going to sleep now.


I nap twice a day for about 90 min to two hours each time.  I sleep for about 14 hours at night (waking once sometime for a bottle)- which mom says is really great.  I wake up rested and ready to go.  I love to look out the window and can't wait for spring so we can play outside more.  

This month when we had a really nice day, our family took a walk to the park and I got to swing a little bit for the first time which I LOVED.  


These days, my favorite toys are anything I can put into my mouth so everyone really has to keep their eyes on me to make sure I'm playing with the right stuff.  I have four teeth now.  I finally cut my second top tooth which was exciting.  Mom is hoping for some relief for me in the teething department as I had another ear infection a couple of weeks ago and had to go visit the doctor again because I was not feeling well and not sleeping hardly at all.  But I'm doing MUCH better now thanks to my medicine.



Speaking of medicine, I did much better taking my medicine this time around which was nice for my mom and dad.  I can easily sit by myself these days and can go from sitting to crawling but am still working on going from crawling to sitting.  As I mentioned, I love to crawl around and explore everything.  I enjoy reading books and my favorite person is my sis.  



I miss her when she goes to preschool two mornings a week.  She always makes me laugh and loves to bring me toys and play with me.  She is a hoot.

I love my life!

xo
Love,
Logan

1 comment: