Saturday, September 4, 2010

8 Months



My Sweet Little Guy,

Today you would be eight months old.  I cannot believe it.  Time feels like it is moving both fast and slow at the same time.  I see pictures of your friends and know you would be sitting up, playing, discovering your voice and so many other adventurous things.  Your dad and I have missed you more than ever this past month as we marked many anniversaries in our story with you.  Your life continues to inform who I am becoming in so many amazing, surprising, heartbreaking and beautiful ways and I'm so very grateful. 

We are going to see your uncle soon, and I wish so badly that you could be with us.  I ache when I see the little Halloween costumes for little guys like you and imagine what you would have been dressed up as this year and can only dream of how cute you would be!  As the seasons change from summer into fall, always know that my love for you knows no seasons. It is constant and forever true.  You are always my little guy and I'm missing you with thousands of tears.   I pray and believe heaven is beyond as beautiful as I imagine it to be and I know I am another month closer to holding you again.  I love you my sweet Luke.

love and kisses,
your mom

4 comments:

  1. I think of your sweet boy every day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends, thinking of dear Luke, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I spoke of him just this morning. Praying for you both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should know that you are such a great mom. You love very, very well.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete