Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl Time

The blog has been quiet for awhile. My apologies about that. I've been working through some things I will share in a little while, but in the meantime, I wanted to post a few pics of my weekend. I went down to the lake with 15 or 16 (I lost count!) of some amazing women. It was a little get away that was much needed by many of us- myself especially.  We wore comfy clothes, ate yummy food, laughed, talked cried (I did) and shopped. It was a complete blast.  We went down south to the Eureka Springs, Arkansas area and stayed in a beautiful cabin.  It was still beautiful there with all of the leaves in full color. These gals lifted my spirits, encouraged me in the most personal ways and spoke into my heart.  If any of you gals from this weekend are reading this, my time with you this weekend was absolutely life giving. Thank you so much! And a GIANT thank you to JB who planned the entire weekend for us all.  You are amazing and I aspire to be like you someday! Thank you, friends!  Enjoy the glimpse....










(yes, this is a giant Jesus overlooking the ozarks....kind of random..)




Sad to see this time with my friends come to an end....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, friend!! What a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! It was so wonderful to spend time with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful setting (the tree colors are amazing!) to spend time with friends! Glad you enjoyed a little getaway!

    ReplyDelete