Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Letter to my Husband on Valentine's Day


My Dearest Valentine, 
You love me well.  You, my handsome husband, are my knight in shining armor, rescuing me each day with your smooches, smiles, phone calls, and words of encouragement.  You have been my rock when I needed stability, and my anchor in many storms.  You take excellent care of me when I am sick or hurt and are the most incredible father to our children.  You are my lover, provider, leader, encourager, tour guide, culinary explorer, coffee roaster, supporter, reader, companion, nurse, muscle, chef, cozy companion, guinea pig, furniture mover, partner, soul mate and my best friend. I long to celebrate my love for you each day, and hate that I sometimes simply fall short.  I don't remember hearing any angels singing or feeling as if the world stood still the moment I first met you, but I know that I hear them and feel that way on a regular basis ever since you came into my life. (As you know, my heart beats wildly for you).  We have weathered many of life's ups and downs together in our three years of marriage and I will say it again, there is no one I would rather have beside me.  You are my dream come true.  I'm absolutely crazy about you.

You are my true love.

on our engagement day June 29, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day Babe!
xo
your adoring wife

1 comment:

  1. what a very sweet letter.....you are obviously head over heels! I'm so glad I was on FB a couple days ago and remembered you have a blog... I can't wait to catch up with what's been going on with you....I better go get a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete