Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Four Months Old!

Two of my favorite things: my fingers and my feet! xo
Hello World!  I'm four months old today!
It is hard to believe that another month has gone by, but I have been busy doing all kinds of things. I'm starting to take some really good naps. I'm still not on a regular schedule, but I'm getting closer every day. I like to keep mom guessing by sleeping for a long time one day and a short time the next.  It's a lot of fun.  I still love playing in my little gym where I can kick and grab things that dangle over my head.  I am getting better and better at grabbing things on purpose too.  I LOVE to suck on my fingers and find it very soothing.  I also enjoy grabbing and holding onto my feet as well.  Who knew they were so much fun?  I have rolled over from my tummy to my back a handful of times, but have taken a couple of weeks off from doing that trick.  I am getting close to rolling from my back to my tummy, but still have not done that on my own yet.  My spit bubbles are highly entertaining and I have a good time in my crib "talking" and blowing spit bubbles all by my self.  I like to get distracted when I'm eating and love to watch people walk around where ever I am.  I am beginning to really enjoy reading and like helping mom and dad hold the book and turn the pages while we read.  I am just on the verge of laughing and like to shriek a little bit when I'm having an especially good time.  I tend to be kind of shy around new people or in new places, and mom says I'm very easy going and a really great baby.  At my 4 month doctor visit I weighed 12lbs 13oz, and am 23 and 7/8 inches tall! 
xo
Love,
Lily

ps.  Here are some scenes from this month's photo shoot...

Mom's photography assistant was back and was a huge help...

so cute smiling at the assistant instead of the camera...

helping hold the sign...
...doing great "sitting" without mom and dad's help...
fun!


so cute!

a bundle of cuteness...

this is what I like to do most of the time...
I'm really good at tummy time now...and I really like mom's photography assistant!
I'm sooo big!


2 comments:

  1. Lily, you are a beautiful four month old baby!! I love your dress, smiles, and shining eyes!! So happy to hear about all your accomplishments over the last month. Keep up the good work, little lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute and sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete