Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reading Time



by Sarah

Hands down one of my favorite times of the evening is when Joe gets out his giant Calvin and Hobbes books and reads to Luke.  We all snuggle up,  Joe puts his hand on my belly and reading time begins. It is fun to laugh together and to do this as a family- but most important is the bonding between Joe and Luke that is going on....I'm just a lucky bystander.  I absolutely cherish the way that Joe desires to spend intentional time with his son and am reminded again and again by his actions that I have married an amazing man who is also a fantastic father. Luke is a lucky boy.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. He is one lucky boy, Handshake Jr. to have Handshake Joe Sr. Thank you for sharing Sarah. Praying you through this weekend. You, Joe, and Luke are on the minds of MANY this weekend! Lots of love.

    Corissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah and Joe-I will not be at the service as Tom and I leave tomorrow. Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers. Your love, understanding, and committment to Luke permeates this entire site. Your are very special people. Blessings, Pat Jones

    ReplyDelete