Thursday, March 10, 2011

She Couldn't Have Known


 These were waiting for us on our front stoop last week. 


Wrapped in sunshine and hope and sent with love. 


Our amazing friend, Beth has done this before for us...last spring when our days were long and dark...she offered beauty as a reminder that God is in the small things, the little details of life.


The simple beauty of a fragile bloom... a reminder that there is beauty in renewal and that God never forgets....


Its impossible to convey the impact that these beautiful blooms have on our little home and on our hearts...


Arriving on a day when my heart was heavy and my tears were flowing, she couldn't have known how much I needed to be reminded that God is watching over us and is in both the small and the big details of our lives....

Beauty truly restores hope.  Thank you for reminding me, friend.

3 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome. I am glad that I could be a part of God's plan.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and such beautiful photos of them!

    ReplyDelete