Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Three Months Old Today!


Hello World!
I am officially three months old today!  I am becoming more and more active by the minute and am also sleeping more too.  I've started taking morning and afternoon naps pretty much every day and am working on sleeping longer at night too.  I can now grab things and enjoy trying to put them in my mouth sometimes.  I can kick my legs like crazy and am just on the verge of laughing.  My mom says my smiles are the best, but I didn't feel much like smiling today during her photo shoot.  I can hold my head up on my own and I enjoy looking around and blowing spit bubbles with my drool.  I enjoy "talking" and playing in my little gym.  I'm growing bigger and stronger each day and lucky for mom and dad, I still love being swaddled.  Can't believe I am already three months old!




...During today's photo shoot I especially enjoyed grabbing my dress and wiggling around.  It's fun to give mom a challenge with her camera!
xo
Love,
Lily

3 comments:

  1. Her little pouty face is just killing me! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to get to see the latest pics on your blog.....It is amazing how she is growing so fast!!! I am sure Gramma and Grampa missed her very much while they were away. XOXOXOXXO to all. Booie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been three months. I love her serious face...it's like she's deep in thought already. She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete