Monday, July 8, 2013

Glimpses of Gratitude...

The blog has been unintentionally quiet again for a few weeks now and I'm super sorry about that.  I'm finding it hard to balance being fully present with and for my family, being productive around the house and blogging the way I want to blog.  I love to write here and I hate not having the time to invest the way my heart would like, but right now, in this season of my life, some other priorities have to take precedence until I can figure out a better way.  I will continue to do my best here even though it feels far less than what I would like to offer.  I know you understand and I thank you for your grace.

For us, summer has been filled with lots of fun...bucket lists, trips, fun around the house, and simply trying to beat the heat.  Here are some glimpses of a few of my favorite moments these past few weeks...  I'm counting each one with gratitude.
























































1 comment:

  1. Can I offer grace? I know well seasons where it's difficult to put anything into words, much less put them into words for other eyes to read. I love that you just gave me a view into what's going on in your life, without the need to caption each picture. The images are sufficient and I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete