Friday, August 9, 2013

Mining for Beauty




Most of the time I don't have time to browse blogland the way I would love to- the way I used to....but from time to time, I get to and when I stumble upon beautiful jems like these, I feel completely compelled to share...  

This post called The Light Inside You Can't Disappear captured me with its title, and then stopped my heart with is message.  This post explains in ways I cannot put to words yet, how I have been feeling and I am so thankful for Tova's words. I needed this one like oxygen.

I've been thinking a ton about this post from Ann ever since I read it, I'm choosing to count the fish too.

I needed this message from Holley too.  She is so, so good and encouraging!  Sometimes I think I need to have the whole plan mapped out before I begin, but I'm being reminded from every corner of the world it seems that I only have to be ready for the next step in front of me.  Just one at a time! He has carried me and guided me so far...why do I continue to question and doubt!? 

There are several more, but I will simply share these with you today... enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment