Sunday, October 1, 2017

A New Beginning



It has been a long time coming, but I have decided to officially start a new blog.  Blogging here at Lassoing the Moon has been life giving for me over the years, but as I'm diving into a new chapter in my life with kids in school and more time to write, I have decided after much thought and prayer that it was time for a fresh start on all fronts.

So, starting today, you can find me over at a new place called Abundantly More.  You can find it at www.sarahleimer.wordpress.com.  Please be patient with me.  I'm decidedly not technical and blogging on a new platform feels clunky and really awkward. I have no idea how to do most things on it, but I'm just jumping in with both feet and am going to go for it.

You are treasures to me and I sincerely hope that I will cross paths with you over on my new website soon. Please let me know if you stop by!  Thank you again for all of the love and support you have offered me here. It means more than you could ever know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment