Saturday, February 2, 2013

28 Days of Lily Love: Day 2 - Your Social Side


Dear Lily,

Today I want to tell you about how much I love the little social butterfly in you.  While you have a shy side that protects your tender heart when you are around strangers, I also see that when you feel safe and decide to let your little personality emerge, you absolutely shine.

You have a smile that lights up a room and in turn, all of the faces around you brighten as well.  We have had a lot of play dates recently and I am continually amazed at how well you share your toys.  You are friendly, gentle, welcoming and very sweet with your friends.  You love to play, "Boo!" and "Surprise!" and chase.  You easily go to Sunday school and are talking up a storm to those of us blessed enough to be in your circle of influence.  You are a bright shining light, sweet girl.  I love you.

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment