Monday, February 11, 2013

28 Days of Loving Lily: Day 11 - Your Love of Taking and Putting




Oh Lilybug,

You are just so much fun these days.  Sure there are moments where my last nerve is being tried, but overall, I just deeply enjoy all you are into these days which is a lot!  One of the things you are kind of "obsessed" with is the 'taking and putting' of any and everything.  You collect little things, carry them (sometimes one by one) into another room and then repeat the process into a different room as well.  It can be books, your Sesame Street friends, your little plates, your play silverware, your socks, your diapers (clean ones!), your shoes, Nana's decorative gords, goldfish from your snack cup, remote controls....it is never ending and super cute.  I especially enjoy finding little stashes of your "favorites" after the fact.  It may be a little collection of wash cloths in the corner of a closet, or a gathering of my nail polish bottles in the guest room...whatever it is, I know you put it there with great deliberation, effort and joy.  It makes my heart happy and I just wanted to write about how much I love this little phase of life you are in right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment