Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dad!


Dear Dad,
  Thanks for being the best father a little gal could ask for.  I love spending time with you and am so glad you are my daddy.  Thanks for always singing to me when I get upset, for changing my diaper in the middle of the night, for complimenting my progress on holding my head up and building strong muscles.  Thank you for playing with me and for taking me for walks.  I love when you do tummy time with me! Thank you especially for holding my hand, talking to me and telling me about my world.  I'm glad you don't mind when I drool on you.  You always make me smile.  I also want to thank you for carrying me around in my carrier so we can go places together.  Thank you as well for telling me about my big brother and for loving my mom the way that you do.  I'm so happy to be here and a part of the family.  I can't wait for all of our adventures ahead.  I love you and love being your daughter.  I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day. 

xoxo
Love,
Lily

1 comment:

  1. Sarah and Joe, Lily is one of the most precious babies I have ever seen!! She is beautiful. Sarah, your photog skills are amazing!! I am loving all of your photos.

    ReplyDelete