Monday, February 27, 2012

A Blogging Blackout

Hello Friends,
I just wanted to let you know that the blog will be quiet this week while I work on a double dose of a Week in the Life series.  Three months ago (holy cow!) I documented a Week in the Life when Lily was six months old and had every intention (but zero time) to post it back then and literally every week since! So in keeping with my goal of documenting a week in her life at age three, six, nine and twelve months, I am going to not do any posts aside from working on getting these weeks all documented, and uploaded.  Thank goodness I took good notes back when I did her six month "week"- I cannot believe how much has changed since then! I am hard at work on her nine month week right now (and just in the nick of time too)! 

So, all to say, next week there will be a double dose (age six months AND nine months) of A Week in the Life for you to enjoy!  I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment