Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS POST!

Lisa Irwin Flyer

I have no idea where you live, but this sweet baby girl was taken from her crib in the wee hours of Tuesday morning and I cannot stop thinking about her or her family.  I have been trying to think of ways to help ...and prayer and giving exposure seem to be the main things I can personally do to help her and her family.  This is the worst nightmare of any parent and ever since reading her story, my heart has been broken in prayer for her.

I have never done anything like this on the blog before and I hope you all will just take a moment to look at her little face, read her story and say some prayers on her behalf.  Her name is Lisa Irwin and she is 10 months old.  A baby! The search for her has gone national as of today, so as you are holding your loved ones tight, please keep your eyes open for sweet, baby Lisa and whisper some prayers on her behalf.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment