Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my Amazing Hubby!


My Sweet Husband-

Today marks four years of marriage for us. Four years since we stood before our nearest and dearest and pledged our hearts to one another- for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and health. We said 'yes' and I would say it again, and again and again. Marrying you on that rare, beautiful warm day in February was, I thought, the happiest day of my life. But I love you more today than when I said, "I do." Four years later, we can look back on our journey together through five job changes, two full pregnancies, loving our son all the way to heaven, giggles and snuggles with our beautiful Lily, one big move, and so much more in between. Our days are busy and our life together is full and I would choose you and our adventures together every single time. You are a gift from above straight to my heart. I love you, Joe. We made it to four! 

 Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment