Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Savoring the Sweet Stuff: Day 12- Bookstores


I have always loved to read and walking into a delightful bookstore always makes me happy.  In the town where we are staying right now, there is a beautiful, local book shop that reminds me of 'The Shop Around the Corner' from one of my favorite movies of all time, "You've Got Mail."  It is staffed by readers and people who know their books and authors and generes.  

note...this is not my house!
I have a few shelves of books in my home holding books that I have yet to read, but nevertheless, I will always take a few minutes to peek when passing a book store...you just never know what you may find and even when I leave empty handed (which happens more now that I'm on a budget..boo) my heart is always happier for the stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment