Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days of Savoring the Sweet Stuff: Day 15- Fresh Clean Laundry


I'm not a laundry fanatic.  I don't mind doing it, but just am not a huge fan of sorting, folding and putting it away.  I am finding however, that since sweet Lily has come along, I no longer mind the sorting and folding and putting away.  Perhaps it's because her clothes are so cute and smell so clean and baby fresh when they come out of the dryer.  I don't know, but I love the feeling when we all have clean clothes in our drawers, the baskets and hampers are empty and the gentle hum of the dryer is going in the background.  I love it.  Clean clothes, sheets and the sense of accomplishment that follows finishing all of the laundry (for however brief those fleeting minutes are) is certainly one of my favorite things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment