Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days to...


 Well, I'm a little bit late to the game, but I have decided to take up the challenge and participate in the fun project going on in blogland this month.  I'm a self confessed blog-reading junkie and several of my favorite blogs are participating in this project called 31 days.  You can click on that link and read all about it.  I have been debating on whether or not to participate or not, you know...listening to the voice of doubt and fear in my head...but just today (one day late!) I decided that yes, I did want to participate.  It will be a challenge, but I need a challenge to keep me creatively engaged these days!  So...I have decided that my topic will be...

"31 Days of Savoring the Sweet Stuff..." 

I will be just making an extra effort to notice some of the sweet things in life and be intentional about noting them here on the blog.  It will be an exercise in mindfulness for me- something I'm working on being better at in my everyday life.  (And yes, I'm cyberly challenged in the creative department with Photoshop or anything software like that, so I asked my creative husband Joe for help! And starting a day late, but better late than never!)

Hope you enjoy, it will be fun to see where this month leads!  

Happy fall everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have Photoshop either, but I think you can be just as creative, if not more creative, without it! I love this idea - excited to see your posts this month :)

    ReplyDelete