Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 Days of Savoring the Sweet Stuff: Day 27- Girlfriends

I hope no one here kicks me for posting this photo- it is just one of my all time faves!
One of my favorite things about good girlfriends is that no matter how much time has passed, or the distance in between, you can still just jump in, pickup the conversation where you left off and it is like no time has passed.  My girlfriends...we have seen each other through high school, crushes, college, jobs, relocations to different cities across the country, boyfriends, careers, home buying, breakups, engagements, weddings, marriages, divorces, pregnancies, infertility, pregnancy losses, loss of a child, births of healthy babies, adoptions, joys, sorrows, retirements, ups and downs, tears and laughter....through thick and thin.  Having great girlfriends in your life has got to be one of the sweetest things!

No comments:

Post a Comment